Skip to Main Content

Collection Guide: Displaced Person Camps

Access and Use Restrictions


Many of the archival collections housed at YIVO are available to request normally. If a collection is available, there will be a link that reads 'REQUEST ITEM' that will send you to the Center's Aeon researcher interface.

If you do not have an Aeon account, please create one at before you begin requesting items.

For any YIVO collections that are listed as 'Closed,' researchers should contact a YIVO archivist directly for access or more information on its future availability:


Legacy folder and file lists to the Bund Archives have been digitized and are available to view HEREIf you have any questions on how to request a collection for use, please email to ask a CJH librarian.